This vital link between the Dead Sea and Ma'in Springs is also the lowest road in the world, and its design accounts for conservation of its surrounding environment.
The 11.6km road heads east then diverts to the south east before climbing a difficult 5.5km mountainous stretch, with a difference in elevation of over 500m. It crosses Wadis, passes through rolling terrain, and includes 2 bridges and intersections.
Considered one of the best for panoramic views, the route is recommended by the Lonely Planet and features as the setting for Red Bull's wingsuit flying jump video 'Operation Dead Sea.'
As a result of this project, CCG was awarded 'Best Consultant of the Year 2003'.
- Detailed Design of Roads and Bridges
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Detailed Environmental Study
- Supervision of Construction
- Services were provided with Messrs Oriental Consultant and Yamashita Sekkei, Inc.