The project is located in Al-Malqa in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The purpose of the project is a full design development of a master plan, divided into two zones, Residential and Commercial; which will be on a rectangular shaped parcel which extends to 32,944 SQM and surrounded by four streets.
Our scope of work; is to design the Residential zone, as we summarize the project as follow:
A. The Project comprises of three villa prototypes; and each prototype has two design alternatives for the façades.
B. Area allocated for the Residential Zone composed of the three villas prototypes is 21,136 m² of total site area.
C. The Project’s “Infrastructure Networks “include the following:
(1) Water and wastewater networks
(2) Surface/storm water drainage
(3) Irrigation network
(4) Firefighting network
(5) Power and low current distribution and external lighting
(6) Pedestrian and vehicular access and internal circulation network and car parking
- Concept Design
- Comprehensive Architectural and Engineering Design