- Our collection of your personal information.
- Our use of your personal information.
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information.
- Third party website links.
- No spam or spoof emails.
- Protecting your personal information.
- How you can contact us about privacy questions.
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Website, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Website. We use this financial information for billing purposes. Following your registration on the Website, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Website other than on the My Account section of the Website. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Website protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Website other than on the My Account section of the Website may lead to the suspension of your use of the Website.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyses user trends and improve the administration of the Website.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Website) along with the times that you access the Website.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Website. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
- when you provide your Personal information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal information for the following:
- Provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities; troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with our news, updates and promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties.
- Verifying your identity, verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Website, processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Website and maintaining and managing your registration; performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Website, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our Terms.
You agree that we may disclose and transfer, for the purposes specified above, your personal data to other affiliated companies.
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees. All voluntary information may be made publicly available on the Website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that you submit to us.
- Additionally, information includes details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Website. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Website, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Website. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Website.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Website for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Website members.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Website. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Website or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. The "Customer Support" link at the top of each Website webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Website as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you when you leave the Website to read the privacy statements of each and every website you visit if you intend to provide personal information to that website.
- Like many websites, the Website uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Website, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Website and also help us understand which parts of the Website are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Website.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com . You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
We hold your personal information on servers located in our datacenter in Roubaix - France. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the our datacenter in Roubaix - France. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Website (we don't have logins).
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.